Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm not very good at this am I?

I really need to keep up with my blog. The girls and I are in Ca for a very loooong vacation and I think when I get back to Co I will be able to concentrate more on my blog...

Since last time:

*Vacation in Ca since Halloween
*Davey came to visit for 2 weeks, but he's back in Iraq now
*We were told we're having another girl
*My dogs are driving me crazy... but can you blame them? They don't enjoy vacation as much as we do
*I miss my house!!!

Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

I hope you update more regularly when you go back so we can stay up-to-date! :) So fun to hang out this morning!

mackiesmommy said...

Ha! Ha! I come to your blog every once in a while and I came today and wow!! There is an update! Can't wait to see you girls when you get back.